Human resources is a term that is used for management of people in a organization. The field is now has changed from merely handling administrative tasks to strategic ones like a link between the talented people and organizational duties. The original usage derives from political economy and economics. Below provided open courseware can help in better understanding of topic of human resource.
- EduChoices: As a pioneering effort The Open University has provided a free online version of their ‘Human Resources: Recruitment and Selection’ course, that is an undergraduate-level course providing the complete review of the hiring process from Human resource perspective.
- Courseware on Industrial Relation: Prepared by Dr. Jacobo Ramirez, this course ware relates the Theme of Human Resource Management (HRM) with interests and career aspirations. This courseware deals with all issues like staffing the organization, designing jobs and teams, developing skillful employees, recognizing approaches for improving performances and rewarding employees success.
- Human Resource Health: It is a manuscript provided on areas of planning, producing and managing human resources for health. Here one can have all the best updates in human resource sector in form of news, articles and features.
- Journal of Behavioral Studies in Business: This journal publishes original, unpublished manuscripts in co-ordination to accounting, economics, finance, management and marketing. It is published by the Academic and Business Research Institute.
- Optimum Online: This is a Journal of Public Sector Management as produced by The Summit Group from aid and help from Centre of Governance, University of Ottawa. This online journal is the best place for publication focusing over national and international topics at the managerial front of public administration. It publishes theoretical as well as applied materials to deal with current and future needs of the public sector management.
- Strategic HR Management: This courseware provided by MIT University is based upon human resource management strategies on issues of systematical and strategic thinking on managing human assets and methods to implement those strategies to have a competitive edge and advantage. It deals with human resource topics like reward systems, performance management, high-performance human resource systems, training and development, recruitment, retention, equal employment opportunity laws, work-force diversity, and union-management relationships.
- Human Resource Asia: This is dedicated to the two journals for business management professional as to provide weekly review of the most relevant journals for HRM, Human Resource Management, and Human Resource Development, training, management, development, personnel, employee satisfaction, organizational change, employee development, management and managerial psychology.